MMS Friends

Monday, June 05, 2006

comings and goings

I'm just back. And Lars is going. And then I'm going too. And then I'm arriving somewhere else. All this to-ing and fro-ing is gut-tugging me. I went to Cape Town for three days. Then I came back to Buenos Aires where I have one more month, before going on to Madrid, London and then Dublin. I don't know when I'll be back. With all this churning around inside me, with all this pulling out of me as I walk through these streets that are my current, one-time, long-time home, my good friend Lars announces he is leaving in days. So my goodbyes are already beginning. Beginnings and endings. And with this ending, a return to Dublin and the four years in between.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon in Ireland/NZ said...

Looking forward to having you back. Do we have a date?

7:02 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home